Fantasy Premier League Team Selection for Gameweek 7 26 September, 2009

No transfers for me this week. The only players I want to ship out are Lee Cattermole (injured) and Frederic Piquionne (playing for Portsmouth), but their values are insufficient for me to bring in the players I want this week (someone from Liverpool or Manchester City), so I'm saving the one free transfer for next week.

Goalkeeper:
Petr Cech (Chelsea)

Defenders:
Ashley Cole (Chelsea)
Vedran Corluka (Tottenham Hotspur)
Joseph Yobo (Everton)
Gael Clichy (Arsenal)

Midfielders:
Tim Cahill (Everton)
Aaron Lennon (Tottenham Hotspur) captain
Lee Cattermole (Sunderland)
Shaun Wright-Phillips (Manchester City)

Forwards:
Wayne Rooney (Manchester United)
Darren Bent (Sunderland)

Clint Dempsey (playing against Arsenal) and Frederic Piquionne (playing for Portsmouth) are benched for tactical reasons, while James Collins can count himself unlucky to be in the same boat those two - I simply can't leave out any of the other eleven players. However, he will probably be substituted in as Lee Cattermole is expected to be out with an injury.

Aaron Lennon takes the captaincy as Spurs have a potential score-able match against Burnley.

My Team

0 Comments: